Sunday, August 1, 2010

Looking forward

With my internship coming to an end, I've started thinking about what's to come. I've got some things lined up for the near future, and some more long term goals. One of them is to have a better presence with my work online and using digital platforms - it's just more elegant than sending a zip folder of all of my work.

To start I've put up my work as it is on issuu - a digital publishing site that has more of a look and feel of your typical magazine. I've provided a link below, take a look - I'd appreciate any suggestions. I'm also looking into projects I should tackle that I've never tried before - such as package and branding design, as well as menus or invitations. If anybody has suggestions or knows of anything that needs desperately redesigned (but has good content) and could be a good project, let me know!

Link here

Also - if anybody's got some last minute things I can't miss during my last week in DC, I'd love to have you send them my way. I have a few things planned, but it's mostly shopping for cheesy souvenirs : )

No comments:

Post a Comment