Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Room

I've got my room mostly set up. It's actually larger than I expected, and the A/C gets nice and cold.










I didn't bring much with me, so I've been getting creative with what I've got. I'm using my computer box as a night stand, and I made my paper cranes out of an extra copy of a travel brochure. When I wanted to pamper myself tonight with a little bubble bath for my feet but realized I didn't have any buckets or big bowls, I spotted my plastic drawers - and presto!




I've had a lot of this stuff - my bedding, curtains, polaroid collection, and my big lamp - since I was in the dorms at college, so no matter what room I'm in, it always feels more friendly and familiar once it's set up. I'm getting good at cooking everything with the microwave, too!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I was hoping you'd put up some pictures of your place! It's really cute - I would hate not being able to cook though =\

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a kitchen on the floor with a stove, so I guess I could cook if I wanted to - it just always seems like a hassle to walk all the way down there with all my cooking stuff. I mostly just do breakfast here anyway. I should be brave and cook something this week though!

    ReplyDelete