Monday, June 14, 2010

First Post

Hello, everybody! I'm starting this blog to keep family, friends, and interested parties up to date on what I'm doing this summer. I recently graduated from Ohio University with a degree in Informational Graphics and Publication Design.

Last Saturday, I walked and got to move my tassel:


(The design kids! Photo thanks to Danielle Kees - don't we all look excited?)

And then packed up my house in Athens:




It's been tough to say goodbye and certainly a fast paced transition - because I'll be moving to DC this Friday to begin my internship. Right now I'm in the midst of packing, unpacking, repacking... you get the drill. I've also been doing some researching on fun things to do around the city - so if anybody has suggestions, leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment