Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A postcard - for you!

I haven't updated in awhile, I know! Things in my life lately have been a little hectic - trying to figure out what's next and what that might entail. I've been looking for jobs, housing, and everything in between.

But tonight I took a little break to design something completely fun and frivolous - a post card, for all my blog followers to print out and send to a friend, or write me a disgruntled note about not updating - and you know what? I feel like I've learned so much this summer that even my fun designs have gotten sharper. However, I've got lots of things to look forward to - a great upcoming weekend in DC filled with friends, and my family coming to visit two weekends after that!






If anybody's serious about a good print of this, I'd be happy to email you a PDF : D

No comments:

Post a Comment